Great Places to Cool Off In the El Paso Heat
We ALL know that El Paso can get HOT & this week we can expect to see temperatures in the 80s (and summer is not too far off so YOU KNOW it'll get even hotter). So you might be wondering; "where are some places I can cool off at but enjoy a nice treat as well?" Well I have a few recommendations on some places (local & national chains) YOU can go to cool off:
- Aurora Rolling Ice Cream. 8320 Dyer. A place I actually was introduced to this week by my girlfriend. Other thing to try; the Bubble Waffle.
- Social Ice. There's no set location for the food truck BUT they always post regularly where they're going to be on their Facebook.
- Farenheit 32. 12135 Montwood. Rolled ice cream with an artesian spin.
- Nonotelo Gelataria Artiganale. 7300 N Mesa. One of the few gelato places in El Paso.
- Cold Stone Creamery. 7040 N Mesa. Highly recommended if you're looking for a cake (or ice cream cake).
- Orange Leaf. If you're in the mood for frozen yogurt, this is my go-to place. Located at 12371 Edgemere Blvd & 7500 N Mesa St.
- Bahama Bucks. Great place for smoothies & shaved ice in El Paso. 1718 N Zaragoza, 436 Redd Rd, 10771 Gateway South.
- Tropical Smoothie Café. Although they serve mainly food, they definitely are a great place for smoothies (it says so right in the title). 8889 Gateway W, 5905 N Mesa, 3440 Joe Battle.
- Eskimo Hut. If you want frozen daquiris...TO GO. Two locations: Chuco Town at 3737 N Mesa & 2204 Joe Battle.
- And of course you can't go wrong with classic places like Dairy Queen or Baskins Robbins.