Great Fathers Day Gift Ideas [VIDEO]
Sundays the big day, have you gotten Pops anything yet??
Dads, usually, are much easier to shop for than Moms are. Moms need gifts that are touching, timely, useful, sweet ... able to cut glass, etc, etc.
Dads, ehhh; a 12 pack, lunch at Hooters ... maybe an accessory for his wheels or his Harley. In short, we're simple! For those of you who haven't already done your shopping, here are a few ways to save on your "simple"!
According to freeshipping.com, (don't let the name fool you, the free shipping doesn't kick in until you've spent $50 or more) the following retailers are offering special Fathers Day discounts to you late shoppers.
- Home Depot = $5 off your $50 purchase through 6/12. Use code HDDAD5.
- Sears = an extra 15 percent off men's clothing and accessories through 6/16. Use code DAD13.
- Whoever the hell Harry & David are, they'll take 10 percent off orders of $39, 15 percent off $59 or 20 percent off $99 through 6/16. Use code HERO.
- Cabela's will save you $5 on shipping of orders that are $99 or more through 6/16. Use code 3DADSDAY.
- Finish Line = $10 off orders of $75 or more through 6/30. Use code 10LES75.
- Macy's = free shipping on orders of $100 plus $25 off a Tommy Hilfiger Men's purchase through 6/16.
- Use code TOMMY.
- JCPenney = 15 percent off any order or 20 percent off orders of $100 or more, plus free shipping on $50, through 6/14. Use code 2STYLE.
- Kohl's offers an additional 15 percent off select men's clothing and shoes through 6/16. Use code DADSDAY15.
Want more ideas, click here! If you don't like codes (or you're shopping later without benefit of this list) Sierra Trading Post and Best Buy are also offering some sweet deals. No codes required!!
If you're broke, look around for freebies! (Or borrow Dads credit card. He's lent it to you before right?) There are lots of ideas at MrFreestuff.com!
Good luck shoppers and Happy Fathers Day Dads!!