Giant Spider Found in Bag of Salad Mix in Sydney
A self identified arachnophobic family purchased a bag of salad with a giant spider in it. For a family being so terrified of spiders, they handled the situation pretty calmly
Recently Woolworths Supermarket has been recalling salad mixes due to Salmonella. The Australia chain of supermarket/grocery stores did reach out to Zoe Perry, who posted this video to their website.
“We’re very concerned about this Zoe, and take incidents like this very seriously. Please let us know your phone number and state in a Private Message at http://www.facebook.com/messages/woolworths so that we can follow this up with you ASAP. Thanks.”
The company of the salad mix should just add a warning label to their packaging instead of saying it's wash and ready to eat. Maybe some people actually do want spiders in their salad, so just warn them. It is Australia where the deadliest things live with some of the chillest people on earth.