Enjoy A Healing Full Moon Sound Bath At White Sands This Weekend
This weekend, enjoy a one-of-a-kind healing experience under a full moon and lunar eclipse during a sound bath at White Sands National Park.
This Sunday, full moon sound baths return to White Sands National Park, where attendees can immerse themselves in the ancient healing practice.
A sound bath is a form of acoustic therapy dating back thousands of years with ancient roots in cultures worldwide that carry many benefits from deep relaxation to lowering stress and anxiety and improving one’s mood and well-being.
The evening adventure will be led by native El Pasoan Cesar Lujan of Instruments of Healing, a Sound Healing Teacher & Frequency Carrier trained in Crystal Healing, Holy Fire III Usui & Karuna Reiki, Metatronia Therapy, and Raindrop Technique.
Lujan travels across the country performing his meditative skills and will return to the gypsum dunes for this one-of-a-kind experience.
- Lujan will guide attendees on a meditative journey allowing for the healing and hypnotic vibrations of the sound bath to resonate through the body, followed by enjoying the full moon as it rises over the horizon at White Sands National Park.
- The event is free, but a $25 donation (to cover transportation costs) is encouraged - but not required.
- Attendees will need to pay the park's entrance fee, $25 per vehicle.
What To Take:
- The evening event will take place outdoors, so dress accordingly.
- Participants can bring blankets, pillows, chairs, jackets, umbrellas, and drinking water.
- Crystals, amulets, and elixirs are all welcome to charge under the moonlight and vibrations of the crystal singing bowls.
This weekend immerse yourself in sound therapy during a full moon and total lunar eclipse glowing off the majestic white dunes of White Sands National Park; it's an experience like no other.
Full Moon Sound Bath at White Sands National Park
- Sunday – May 15, 2022
- Sound bath begins promptly at 7:00 p.m.
- Space is limited