Drin-kying With Kyng
Kyng drummer, Pepe Clarke is also an El Pasoan! He knows Chuco well and gave the El Paso Times his top 5 places to grab a drink. Here's where you're most likely to catch him knocking back a few when he's home:
- Westside's 3rd Hole. "This is the spot I'm usually at when I'm home. Great atmosphere, good beer, and good food!"
- The Hoppy Monk. "Huge selection of great beer and amazing food! I always love coming to this place with my wife."
- Bourbon and Brews. "Living on the other side of town, I don't hit this place up as much as I would like to. Love drinking here, though."
- Monarch. "I just discovered Monarch a few months ago and have been back a few times for shows. Love this bar. I would go there way more often if I lived closer."
- Aceitunas Beer Garden. "I always have a great time coming here. Love drinking on the patio and the staff is always awesome."