Crazy Tom Brady Stats That Prove He’s the GOAT
Remember when Tom Brady was only good because he played for Bill Belichick? Oh wait, here's a better one. Remember when Tom Brady was only good because he had an equipment guy deflate the footballs before a game? Yeah. Both of those are bogus. It's still to be determined how Belichick will do without Brady, although this season didn't go well for The Hood and the Patriots. Tom Brady is now playing in his 10th Super Bowl, here are some crazy stats that prove he is The GOAT.
- This was Tom Brady's 20th season (I'm not including 2008 when he missed the whole season with a torn ACL) and his 10th Super Bowl appearance. That's a 50% showing. Steph Curry's three point percentage currently sits at 43%. Tom Brady makes the Super Bowl at a better rate than Steph Curry makes threes.
- Tom Brady now has 7 playoff passing touchdowns for the Buccaneers. This is his first season with the team and he is already the playoff leader in passing touchdowns.
- The 10 Super Bowl appearances by Brady are more than the Buccaneers entire franchise has playoff wins, which is nine. If they win the Super Bowl, this will become a tie.
- No other quarterback is even close to Super Bowl appearances. John Elway started in 5 Super Bowls. Peyton Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, Drew Brees, and Aaron Rodgers combined haven't even started as many as Brady. Those four have a combined 9 Super Bowl appearances.
- Brady already has the most Super Bowl wins (6), but if he loses, he'll be tied for the most loses as well. Jim Kelly lost four consecutive Super Bowls back in the early 90s.