Countdown to the Texas Showdown-Info and Lineup [VIDEO]
The Texas Showdown returns to the El Paso County Coliseum this weekend, gates open at 12 Noon.
George Galindo, owner and operator of El Paso's House Of Pain tattoo studios, is bringing the event he created back to the city where he created it. This year's event features different musical styles and a number of artists including Ice Cube, Pop Evil, Hollywood Undead, Yelawolf, Limp Bizkit, DJ Starscream, (Sid from Slipknot), The Offspring, local acts and more.
Tattoo artists from television shows like Ink Master, Tattoo Nightmares Miami, L. A. Ink and many others will be there plus, they've added carnival rides and a BMX stunt show by X Games silver medalist Morgan Wade. Check out the Friday-Saturday lineups below, times are subject to change..
Quick tip for you! Many of the artists will be out early in the day, when it's not as crowded, hanging out at the huge merchandise tent in front of The Coliseum. More info at Texastattooshowdown.com and on the Texas Showdown facebook page.
- Friday Saturday
- Demac - 1:30pm Downfall 2012 - 12:00pm
- Remada - 2:15pm Andomeda Theory - 12:45pm
- Lavell Jones - 3:00pm Within The Ruins - 1:30pm
- Rare Individuals - 3:15pm I Wrestled A Bear Once - 2:15pm
- DJ Wonder - 4:15pm Dance Gavin Dance - 3:00pm
- The Luniz - 5:15pm Upon A Burning Body - 3:15pm
- Futuristic - 6:15pm Otep - 5:00pm
- Yelawolf - 7:30pm Pop Evil - 6:15pm
- Atmosphere - 8:45pm Hollywood Undead - 7:30pm
- Ice Cube - 10:00pm Limp Bizkit - 10:00pm