Check Out The Lineup For The Eat Authentico Restaurant Crawl
Restaurant crawls are great ways to explore Downtown and try new places.
- The Tap: The Tap Nachos (House made tortilla chips, topped with homemade refried beans, brisket, onions, tomatoes, jalapeños, a mix of cheeses and fresh avocado)
- Basico Bistro Cafe: Baked Brie (Brie cheese covered in a layer of pastry, baked and served with apricot jam or marinara sauce)
- Rockstar Burger Bar: Rockstar Sliders and Fries (Rolling Stone Slider – Juicy beef patty, in house cream cheese sauce with sautéed mushrooms and chiles toreados and Chipotle Slider – Juicy beef patty, beer battered fried bacon, with home-made chipotle sauce)
- Pot Au Feu: Katsu Chicken (w/ poached egg, Asian noodles, carrots, scallions and bok choi)
- Anson 11: Warm Chocolate Cake (House made warm chocolate cake made with a vanilla gelato, berries, and pasilla caramel sauce)
Crawls begin Wednesday (9/25) at 6 and 7pm, Thursday (9/26) at 6 and 7pm and Friday (9/27) at 6 and 8pm. Only 70 tickets are available overall and they WILL sell out ... 7pm Friday already has ... so, get your tickets asap!
For tickets and more info, click here.