Best Places Around El Paso To Celebrate National Taco Day
Who doesn't love tacos? I know I do. That's we made a national holiday all for our love of tacos & it's not Taco Tuesday, it's today. October 4th is National Taco Day.
Now of course we can always go get tacos from any chain restaurant like Taco Bell, Taco Cabana, El Taco Tote, etc. But there are many restaurants in & around El Paso to celebrate the occasion so here are a couple of personal choices on great local places to enjoy some amazing tacos.
- Good Luck Café: Excellent place for tacos, or menudo; one that I personally take my girlfriend to all the time. 3813 Alameda Ave, El Paso, TX 79905.
- Lucy's Restaurant: I've eaten there many times when I would do open mic nights at King's X. There are a total of 4 locals in town that you can find right HERE.
- L&J Café: Definitely a popular choice here in El Paso. 3622 E Missouri Ave, El Paso, TX 79903.
- Lick it Up: If you want to enjoy Mexican food, but with a vegan twist, here's a great spot for you to try. 114 E Mills, El Paso 79901.
- Taco Avocat: 2114 N Zaragoza Rd b6, El Paso, TX 79938
- Casa De Torta: 10710 Gateway Blvd N B, El Paso, TX 79924
- El Cometa: 9529 Viscount Blvd, El Paso, TX 79925
- Kiki's Mexican Restaurant: 2719 N. Piedras, El Paso 79930.
- Leo's Mexican Food: One of the longest running restaurants in El Paso, since 1946. 7520 Remcon Circle El Paso, TX 79912.
If you're looking for places with great tacos in Las Cruces, here are a few of my recommendations:
Need to See: Celebrities Who Have Dined at L & J Cafe