Best Local Spot In El Paso To Find Cowboy Boots
Christmas is breathing down our necks so here is another idea to help you buy gifts and support local businesses while you're at it.
Cowboy boots are pretty much a requirement in Texas and El Pasoans certainly follow the rules. Cowboy boots come in many styles too, ranging from rounded tip to pointy tip to "whatever the hell these are" tip.
They can also be made out of many things like leather, suede, or a number of animal skins; in a rainbow of colors. You can also choose from a ton of designs. You can get your initials stamped into them or the Texas state flag.
El Paso proud? Have 915 stamped into them or the Franklin Mountains outline. You name it, someone, somewhere in El Paso can do it for you.
Here are a few places to buy your boots and keep it local.
- Rocketbuster Handmade Custom Boots, 115 Anthony. If you really want to get fancy and super unique, have these guys make you a custom pair.
- Diligencia Boots, 425 E. Paisano Dr. Again, emphasis on custom boot work.
- Tony Lama, 12151 Gateway Blvd W or 7156 Gateway Blvd E. An EP institution, founded in 1911.
- Cowtown Boots. With a 50,000 square foot showroom, their location at 11401 Gateway Blvd W is the largest factory store in the world.
- Lucchese Boots, 6601 Montana. While founded in San Antonio, they have been headquartered in El Paso since 1986.
There are many other kinds of boots too like work boots, square toe boots and ... my personal preference ... biker boots. Whatever style you want, these places can hook you up and, (another cool thing about El Paso), prices around here are pretty reasonable.
20 Savage Items You'll Find in an El Pasoans Christmas Stocking