El Paso Proudly Tells Us the Best Place for Delicious Barbecue
Sometimes there's no better feeling of taking some delicious meat & throwing it on the grill to eat. It's no secret that El Paso loves barbecue; whether it's grilling it ourselves or going to get some delicious food. But what is the best place? We asked & you absolutely delivered.
What is the best place for barbecue in El Paso?
That's a tough question to answer ourselves so that's why we took to Facebook; we asked what was your favorite place for barbecue & the amount of responses have been great.
Some of the most common places include:
- Rib Hut on Mesa & the Far East,
- Tony's the Pit BBQ at 1700 Myrtle Ave,
- Smokin J's BBQ at Canutillo,
- Skinny's BBQ on 1320 N Zaragoza,
- Rollin Smoke BBQ at 200 Main St in Anthony
- Desert Oak BBQ at 11411 Gateway Blvd W
- Shooter's Smoking BBQ (in San Elizario)
- Smokey's on 9100 Viscount
- Smokin' Joe's BBQ Pit on 10150 Montana
- Moose's Drafthouse on 1550 Hawkins
- Willie's Brew & Q on 10530 Dyer,
- The page ToDoElPaso mentioned the Hawaiian barbecue place called Da Real Aloha BBQ on 1210 Montwood.
Even our buddy Justin B Underwood has his own BBQ place called JBU BBQ,
Justin B Underwood [JBU BBQ Facebook][/caption]Some people said that sometimes the best place for barbecue is their own backyard [you can see a lot of people's homemade grilling on the Facebook post].
After looking at all of these places, I think it's clear: I have some more options to try out for myself.