5 El Paso Ways To Celebrate Valentine’s Day
Valentine's Day is on a Monday this year, just another serious bummer in the bummer of a year that 2022 has already been, but if you're over pretending to get your romance on in a crowded restaurant with 50 other couples do these El Paso-centric things and get away from the V-Day crowds the weekend before or after:
1. Take your significant other to grab a bite - Ditch the crowds and pick up dinner at your SO's favorite restaurant to enjoy at home. You could also mix things up by doing a deli run and head to Washington Park for a picnic for lunch. Grab a pizza and head out to Scenic Drive and enjoy the stars and the lights of the city. You could even UberEats something to your house and Netflix and chill.
2. Go to the movies - Most people will be fighting for a table at a restaurant. Take your sweetie to grab dinner and a movie at the Alamo Drafthouse instead.
3. A shopping spree - Don't break the bank on diamonds. Get your sweetie their favorite bath products and candles for some sexy bath time. Bonus points if you get some goodies at a high end local bakery to nibble on in the tub.
4. Take a ghost tour - Ghost tours don't just happen in October. There are tons of ghost tours all year long. You can check out a Concordia Cemetery ghost tour or a downtown ghost walk and hold your snookums close so they don't get scared.
5. Take a wine tour - A little vino would be keeno, and we are lucky enough to be a short drive away from a bunch of vineyards in the Upper Valley. With the wine tasting, the gorgeous scenery and maybe a picnic to enjoy while you sip a bit of the grape, it's sure to be a great Valentine's Day.