10+ Places You Can Go & Eat Healthy In El Paso
I love going out but this year I made it a point that I was going to go on a diet & that would eat healthier. But if you're like me, & still want to go out to eat, sometimes it's hard knowing which places are healthy.
Thankfully there ARE healthy restaurants in town. And with the rumor that Panera Bread is coming to El Paso, I decided to list a couple of healthy local restaurants you can go to in El Paso:
- Pokeworks: 6951 N. Mesa. Open 7 days a week
- Healthy Bite: 205 E Mills Ave. Open Monday-Friday
- Eloise: Jim Ward's Restaurant located at 255 Shadow Mountain Dr. Open 7 days a week.
- The Kitchen at 150 Sunset: Both a restaurant and event center at 150 E Sunset. Open 7 days a week.
- Nature's Delight: An all natural food restaurant located at 1814 Montana Ave. Open Monday-Saturday
- Ripe Eatery: Open 7 days a week at 910 E Redd Rd
- Juicery Plus: If you like plant-based soul food, they're open Monday-Friday with 2 locations in El Paso.
- One Grub Community: A vegan restaurant located downtown at 901 Arizona Ave. Open Wednesday-Saturday
- El Bodoke: Located next to Bowie High School, 2120 E Paisano Dr. Open Monday-Saturday
- Nutrismoothies & Salads: 5549 Alameda Ave. Open Monday-Friday.
And speaking of smoothies...
Smoothies are always a great choice (Just ask my girlfriend. We're both addicted to them). There's plenty of places to get smoothies: Local places include:
- WFM Coffee & Juice Bar on 100 Pitt St,
- Juice From the Truck on 6104 N Mesa,
- The Blend at 145 E Sunset Rd,
- Other spots I highly recommend are Smoothie King, Tropical Smoothie Cafe & Teapioca Lounge.
Another honorable mention is The Green Ingredient. They're not a restaurant but they do specialize in selling healthy foods & they do out to various El Paso events around town.
The restaurants I mentioned, some have vegan options so if you're looking for strictly vegan restaurants, you can find even more options right here.