Streetfest 2014 Fan Guide
This year’s El Paso Downtown Street Festival is bigger and better than ever and our handy list will fill you in on everything from where to charge your phone and what will be on the menu. Take a look…
ARTS & CRAFT PARK
- More than 12 live artists will be decorating their canvases on the ground of the Arts Festival Plaza LIVE for everyone to see!
- Craft Beers featuring, Santa Fe Freestyle, Bombshell Blonde, Santa Fe Happy Camper, Woodchuck Amber and The Crisp.
- Also, take a picture with your friends at the Photo Booth (share your photos on the spot through social media or print them for a keepsake), check out art vendors, and lounge on the Syn Turf grass.
- HUGE Fireworks display synced with ROCKIN’ background music. Approximately 10 p.m. on both nights.
- Courtesy of O’Reilly Auto Parts and Imperials Car Club, the 35th Annual Championship Custom Car, Truck & Motorcycle Show is bringing in over 300 custom cars, choppers, trucks and compacts from all over the United States: California, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, and Texas. They all will be competing against the Best of the Best for thousands of dollars in cash & prizes – Featuring Lowrider Magazines cover car El Rovado ’64 and Clok 59, Vatocycletas Magazinie’s Harleys, Texas Best –Nanos Garage built 58 and Polys Black Tar Harley.
StreetFest 2014 is not only featuring HUGE headlining bands. We are bringing in over 40 local bands during the entire weekend!
- 4 bands per day on the Latin Stage (Main St.)
- 4 bands per day on the Decades Stage (Convention Center Plaza)
- 2 bands per day on the Country Stage (Abraham Chavez)
- 4 bands per day on the Indie Rock Stage (Arts Festival Plaza) followed by a Late night Electronic DJ
- 6 DJs per day in the Silent Disco (Front of Museum of Art)
- StreetFest is home to some of the top food choices in El Paso!
- 12 different food trucks featuring all types of food: Gorditas, hamburgers, hot dogs, french fries, kettle corn, funnel cakes, wings, barbecue, and more!
- Food vendors that will be there include: Delicious, French Fry Heaven, Mama Fu’s, The Shack, Grub Kitchen, Ellie’s, Desert Rustic, TLC Kettle corn, Southwest Chef, Emma’s Gorditas, and Charles BBQ. For full list of vendors click here.
ATM / PHONE CHARGING STATIONS
- There will be 7 ATMs scattered through out StreetFest, but make sure you bring plenty of cash so you don’t spend your time trying to hunt one down.
- There will also be free phone charging stations located in the Arts Festival Plaza all thanks to El Paso Electric.