El Paso Public Libraries Offering Free Spring Break Activities For Kids
The El Paso Public Library is offering several free spring break activities for kids this coming week.
There will be more than 40 events and programs at Public Libraries across El Paso during spring break vacation, which are free!
- March 10 – March 15: The library will be observing Teen Tech Week by offering hands-on workshops designed to introduce teens to new gadgets and web-based media. The workshops are free and will be held throughout the library system.
- March 14th: A teen lock-in will be taking place at the Jose Cisneros Branch with music, food, games and other activities.
- Libraries will also be hosting movie festivals featuring some of the latest Hollywood releases.
- For younger children, all branches will have story-time activities on Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday.
- Kids can also have fun with Wii Wednesdays as well as a Minecraft game tournament at the Esperanza Acosta Moreno Branch.
- On Friday, younger kids can take part in the Learning with LEGOs program.
All these programs are free and fun for kids. For more information on these and other programs, view or download their online calendar.