You Can Wine & Dine At These 3 El Paso Food Festivals Coming Soon
Sometimes after a long day at work, you need to unwind with some food & a nice glass of wine. With fall being here, it's definitely the best time to enjoy food & drinks. I personally love to enjoy a nice glass at home (usually Moscato is my go-to. But on occasion I don't mind drinking in public.
If you're the person that loves going to local wine & food festival, well we have some coming up in both September & October:
- The first Borderland Food Wine & Beer Festival is taking place on the 24th of September.
- Starts at 3pm and lasts all the way until midnight. Social Hour is from 3-5pm, the Grand Tasting from 5-10pm & the After Party, 10-midnight.
- Located at Deadbeach Brewery, 406 S Durango St.
- All ages are welcome. IDs are required.
- Saturday September 24th & Sunday, September 25th. There's also the Spring Fest scheduled for April of next year.
- The Wine Fest starts at 12 noon til 7.pm.
- 4201 NM-28, Anthony, New Mexico 88021.
- Tickets are $20 at the gate. $10 charge for ages 12-20. Ages 11 and under are free.
- The 9th annual El Paso Winefest is taking place Saturday, October 15th.
- It will be happening next to the San Jacinto Plaza at 401 N. Mesa.
- Tickets start at $125, VIP tickets at $175.
- Over 400 different wines & El Paso restaurants will be there from 1pm to 5pm.
Enjoy that nice