Where You Can Get the Best Breakfast Burritos in El Paso
If you wake up early, like I do, breakfast is important and what's more important than having a delicious breakfast burrito to start your day? Thankfully there are many places in El Paso to satisfy your craving:
Get our free mobile app
On Yelp, they listed the top places in El Paso:
- El Taquito: 1422 Airway Blvd
- Rafa's Burritos: 1831 Montana
- Rivas Taco Shop: 1342 N Zaragoza
- Burritos Lores: 6066 E Yandell Dr
- Cuauhtemoc Café: 6840 Montana Ave
- L&J's Café: 3622 E Missouri
- The Big Juan: 2329 E Missouri, inside the Chevron.
- Rita's Burritos: 4907 Crossroads Dr BLDG B
- Burro Time: 7945 N Mesa
- Burritos Crisostomo with a number of locations in El Paso, Juarez & Horizon City.
However I noticed there were a few places NOT mentioned that my girlfriend & I absolutely recommend deserve a mention:
- Lucy's has a restaurant, a coffee shop & two cafes in El Paso.
- Casa De Torta on 10710 Gateway N Blvd
- 100% Juice Bar on 1515 Lee Trevino
- Good Luck Café on 3813 Alameda
- Valentine's Bakery has two locations: 11930 Picasso Dr & 530 S Yarbrough
- Tacos Chimpana has 4 locations in El Paso: one in the East (3343 Saul Kleinfeld Dr), West (7500 N Mesa), Central (6110 Gateway East) & a new Lower Valley location (800 N Yarbrough).
- The Lunch Box has two locations: 667 N Carolina Dr & 3623 Buckner St.
- The Rivera Cocina & Cantina on 5218 Doniphan Dr.
- Viva Burritos has two locations: 12221 Rojas & 7100 Airport Road
- The Burrito House: 9844 Dyer St
And that's not even considering all the amazing food trucks you can come across around town. So those are just a handful of places if you're looking for a good breakfast burrito. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna get a bite to eat...
Need to See: Celebrities Who Have Dined at L & J Cafe