This Week In Headaches- El Paso Roadwork And Closures
Another month begins and we still have tons of projects happening on El Paso roads. Find out if your daily commute will be affected. Doesn’t matter when you’re traveling through the westside of El Paso, it looks like congestion is going to be an issue. Even the east side isn’t immune to the traffic and headaches. With road closures, lane closures and more, El Paso traffic is getting worse before it gets any better. There will be some major freeway and road closures happening this week so make sure you are aware so you don’t get caught stuck in traffic.
Paisano Drive (Ongoing 24/7)
Jan. 15 - March 4
- Paisano Drive is COMPLETE CLOSURE for approximately 300 feet starting at Sunland Park Drive.
- Sunland Park Drive down to two lanes from Constitution to Paisano
I-10 Both Directions Resler to UTEP Area
Feb. 26- March 1st (9 pm-6 am)
- I-10 West COMPLETELY CLOSED Executive Center to Sunland Park Drive
- I-10 Schuster/ UTEP Entrantce CLOSED
- I-10 East COMPLETEY CLOSED Sunland Park Drive to Executive Center
- I-10 East Sunland Park Entrance Ramps (2) CLOSED
- NO ACCESS to Paisano Drive form Crockett or Sunland Park Drive
- I-10 East Resler Drive Entrance Ramp COMPLETELY CLOSED
Feb 26- Feb. 28 (9 pm- 6 am nightly)
- Paisano to Racetrack CLOSED
Darrington Road at Corby Road
- Use caution in this area, new 4 way stop sign has been put into place
Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Find out more information at the Texas Department of Transportation website. You can also follow the Go 10 Project on Twitter.