Spring Fest Food Truck Rally Going Down This Weekend In West El Paso
El Pasoans can take their pick from over a hundred food trucks and vendors during the first food truck rally of the year in West El Paso this weekend.
It’s been a year since the pandemic took hold, shutting down many local merchants and small locally-owned businesses. Despite an ongoing pandemic, outdoor Farmers Markets were able to bounce back last year, albeit with multiple safety precautions in place.
The first Food Truck Rally of the year is happening this weekend at the Country Club Farmers Market hosted Upper Valley Food Trucks.
Local foodies are invited this Spring Break weekend to checkout out over 130 local vendors, including food trucks, live music, and even a kid’s fun activity area.
Find all kinds of yummy choices this weekend with food trucks serving up:
- Smoked BBQ
- Street & Fish Tacos
- Bahn-mi sandwiches
- Boba Tea
- Agua Frescas
- Funnel Cake
- Juarez-style Hot Dogs
- Carne Asada Fries
- New York pizza
- Nachos, and so much more
Spring Fest Food Truck Rally
- Saturday, March 20, 2021- At Country Club Farmers Market at 1071 Country Club Rd., 79932
- Sunday, March 21, 2021 - At Upper Valley Artist & Farmers Market at 7930 N. Mesa St.
- Farmers Market will be open from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Food Truck Rally will be open from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Hours vary per food truck, but all will open from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday, and Sunday.
Local vendors, merchants, and artists who would like to become a Spring Fest vendor can call 915-355-0479.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions:
Handwash stations, 100+ hand sanitizing stations, free face masks, and law enforcement will be on-site for added security.
This weekend head out for some sun and fun while supporting local at the Spring Fest Food Truck Rally.