Scheduled Road Construction And Closures For This Week
It may be the holidays, but that doesn't stop El Paso from continuing construction on our freeways and roads. See if your commute will be affected by any road construction or closures here.
Doesn’t matter when you’re traveling through the westside of El Paso, it looks like congestion is going to be an issue. Even the east side isn’t immune to the traffic and headaches. With road closures, lane closures and more, El Paso traffic is getting worse before it gets any better. There will be some major freeway and road closures happening this week so make sure you are aware so you don’t get caught stuck in traffic.
Here are the major closures for El Paso this week:
Dec. 18 to Dec. 21 (9 pm -6 am)
- CLOSED between McClintock Drive and the North Mesa Street exit ramp.
North Mesa at I-10
Dec. 11th-22nd (9 am to 4 pm weekdays)
- Right lane on North Mesa Street CLOSED North Desert Blvd and Osborne Drive.
I-10 East at Sunland
- The Paisano Drive I-10 entrance ramp (in front of the car dealerships) East CLOSED
I-10 West at Executive
Dec. 20th (9 pm to 6 am)
- I-10 West will be reduced to one lane between Executive Center Blvd. and Sunland Park Drive.
Jan. 2 - Jan. 7 (9 pm to 5 am)
- Racetrack to US 95 COMPLETELY CLOSED
I-10 at Lee Trevino
Dec. 18 and 19 (8 pm to 5 am)
- I-10 eastbound between Lee Trevino overpass to Zaragoza overpass COMPLETELY CLOSED
I-10 at Eastlake
Dec. 18 -Dec. 21 (8 pm - 5 am)
- I-10 westbound between Eastlake overpass and Zaragoza overpass COMPLETELY CLOSED
- Eastlake and Bill Burnett entrance ramps CLOSED
Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Find out more information at the Texas Department of Transportation website. You can also follow the Go 10 Project on Twitter.