Scheduled Construction And Road Closures For El Paso This Week
2019 may have just started but that hasn't stopped the continuous construction and road work happening. Find out what closures are coming. Doesn’t matter when you’re traveling through the west side of El Paso, it looks like congestion is going to be an issue. Even the east side isn’t immune to traffic and headaches. With road closures, lane closures and more, El Paso traffic is getting worse before it gets any better. There will be some major freeway and road closures happening this week so make sure you are aware so you don’t get caught stuck in traffic.
Gateway East at Hawkins
Mon., April 1st - Thurs., April 4th (9 p.m. to 6 a.m. NIGHTLY)
- COMPLETE CLOSURE Gateway East Hawkins to Tony Lama
Mesa Park Project
Sun., April 7th 2 a.m. to Mon., April 8th 6 a.m.
- COMPLETE CLOSURE of I-10 eastbound
- Traffic will exit at Sunland Park
Thurs., April 4th (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- I-10 eastbound CLOSED from North Mesa exit and Executive Boulevard
- I-10 eastbound entrances for North Mesa Street and Sunland Park Drive CLOSED
- Paisano Drive CLOSED in front of auto dealerships
- Sunland Park flyover entrance to I-10 eastbound CLOSED
- Resler flyover to I-10 eastbound CLOSED
Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Find out more information at the Texas Department of Transportation website. You can also follow the Go 10 Project on their website.