Places to Celebrate St Patrick’s Day In El Paso
St Patrick's Day is here & I love to have a drink or two to celebrate. If you're wanting to go out in 2021, thankfully there ARE places in town you can celebrate, while still you can maintain social distancing:
- Rubiks Arcade Bar: You can enjoy specials on Irish Whiskey & green beer at 4025 N Mesa.
- Craft Rhythm & Brews will be debuting a new Irish Ale for St Patrick's Day. 1301 Texas Ave.
- King's X Bar has specials of Jameson, Jager & Rolling Rock going on all day. 4119 N Mesa St.
- Funkmeyers Rec Room is offering green beer, jello shots & more drink specials. 1506 N. Lee Trevino.
- Tin Man. 2301 N Zaragoza.
- Rosa's Cantina has specials on green beer & green teas, if you want to celebrate but not with alcohol. 3454 Doniphan Drive.
- Twin Peaks at the Fountains is offering free chips & queso if you wear green to go along with your drinks. 8889 Gateway West.
- The District Bar & Kitchen. 601 N Piedras.
- Church Bar 212 E Mills Suite B.
- EPIC Bar & Nightclub: 510 N Stanton.
- Sabor inside the Hotel Paso Del Norte, is offering specials on green beer & guacamole. 10 Henry Trost Court.
- Mona Bar of Modern Art. 410 1/2 San Antonio St.
- Fanatics Sports Bar & Grill: 11040 Montwood Drive. They're celebrating their 10 year anniversary today.
- Coffee House of Hel: If you're not in the mood for alcohol, the House of Hel is introducing the Green Goblin Frappe, The Leprechaun Frappe, and Liquid Luck Energy Drink.
Wherever you want to celebrate this year, remember to drink responsibly & make sure to wear green.