Over The Edge Returns To El Paso Saturday
Attention thrill-seekers: If you wanna have some fun and help out a good cause while you're at it, keep reading...
El Paso Over the Edge is a collaboration between Moms on Board, The Steven A. Cohen Military Family Clinic at Endeavors and the El Paso Chamber. Over the Edge is an annual fundraising event to raise money for
- El Paso Veterans. Funds will be used to support:
- Entrepreneurial training for Veterans
- Assistance for Veterans to start their own business
- No to low-cost mental health and supportive services to Veterans and their families regardless of the Veteran’s role, discharge status, or ability to pay, including in-person and telehealth evidence-based services.
- Quality of Life programs for military spouses and families.
- An all Inclusive Playground at Ascarate Park built with every BODY's physical and mental capabilities in mind. - EP Over The Edge