Music, Food, Chalk Art And More- 12th Annual Chalk The Block
The Southwest's largest FREE 3-day public arts festival, the 12th annual Chalk The Block is coming to downtown El Paso!
- Chalk The Block 2019 in downtown El Paso
- Friday, October 11th from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, October 12th from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday, October 13th from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Admission is FREE
El Paso is known for beautiful weather, outdoor activities and plenty of fun festivals for the community to enjoy. The City of El Paso's Museum and Cultural Affairs Department is bringing back the family-friendly event CHalk The Block to downtown El Paso. Almost 40,000 people attend this event where over 200 local, national and international artists get together to present various types of artwork for attendees to enjoy. The artists gather in downtown to showcase their amazing talents for attendees to experience and enjoy. There will also be:
- Interactive art installations
- live dance performances
- theatrical performances
- sidewalk chalk art competition
- live bands
- art vendors
- food vendors
- activities and exhibits thanks to the El Paso Museum of Art and Museum of History
- and more!