KLAQ BalloonFest 2015 – All That Remains Meet-and-Greets
We had a few extra meet-and-greets to give away to All That Remains, so we picked a few lucky winners out of the crowd Sunday night to meet the band. Check out their photos above.
If you're wondering how to be that lucky fan next time, here are a few tips:
1. Wearing band t-shirts always helps. If we're looking for random winners, there's nothing that says, 'I'm a huge fan' more than a band t-shirt.
2. Be in the front row. If we can't find a band t-shirt, we'll probably pick some people from the front row since they're usually the ones who have been there all day. Front row people are always there for the music.
3. Wear KLAQ gear. If all else fails, we'll probably pick fans who we know love the station.
4. Just be in the right place at the right time. Sometimes we just need someone quick and being in the right place at the right time is all it takes.
5. Prove to us on social media that you're the #1 fan. Occasionally, we'll notice someone on Facebook and ask them to meet us. There are many ways true fans stand out to us on Facebook and Twitter. If we have the space for another person in the meet-and-greet, and your story or your comments prove to us that you're truly a fan, you could score some backstage passes. However, begging doesn't help. It's usually genuine interaction that gets our attention, not pleading to meet the band.