Kevin Hart Adds 4th Show In El Paso Due To High Ticket Demand
El Paso fans still have a chance to see Kevin Hart as he just added a fourth show at the Abraham Chavez Theatre.
Kevin Hart has just added two more shows in El Paso after selling out twice this week for his upcoming performance at the Abraham Chavez Theatre in February.
Earlier this week, El Paso Live announced that Kevin Hart was bringing his standup comedy to town next month, and soon after, it was a sell-out.
His team then added a second show that sold out in one day and announced today that they added a third and a fourth performance.
- Original Date: February 24, 2022, at 7 p.m. (sold out) and 10 p.m. (sold out)
- New Date: February 25, 2022, at 7 p.m. and 10 p.m.
With over 135 million followers on social media, Hart is one of the most in-demand comedians/actors in the biz. Hart has starred in box-office hits like Jumanji, The Upside, Night School, and the Netflix drama True Story (2021), which earned four NAACP Image Awards.
Tickets are now on sale, and I wouldn't wait too long to buy them because these news dates might sell out just as quickly as the other two.
Purchase tickets via ticketmaster.com and the Plaza Theatre Box Office and charge-by-phone at 1800-745-3000.
- Kevin Hart
- Abraham Chavez Theatre
- Friday – February 25 at 7 p.m. & 10 p.m. (new shows)
- Admission: $52.50 and $72.50, plus fees.
- The show is a phone-free experience. Use of phones, smartwatches, and accessories, will not be permitted in the performance space.