Joanna Recommends: 7 Great Back to School Horror Movies
It's back to school time! Students all around the nation are gearing up for a brand new semester full of learning and... pajamas? Yes, this year's start to the school year definitely looks different from years past, which is why our Back to School Expo also looks a little different. This year, our Back to School Expo, which is totally still happening, has gone virtual.
I know with working from home, Zoom meetings and virtual learning, having one more even be held virtually sounds like a hassle, but it's not. Our Back to School Expo is happening now until September 6th, so you have plenty of time to check out the great articles and sign up for some great giveaways. All you have to do is click Back to School Expo and you'll automatically be forwarded to it.
At this year's Back to School Expo, you get all the benefits of the regular Back to School Expo at your convenience without even leaving your home. You can find out about:
- All about the virtual learning centers available at all El Paso YMCA locations, providing safe spaces equipped with computer and internet services.
- How both parents and teens can find guidance with opening up about challenging issues such as police brutality, racism, and prejudice, thanks to Kimberly B. Jones's latest book, "Our Friendship Matters."
- See how One Source Federal Credit Union is continuing to offer all personalized services, including Back2School loans.
- Sign up to win a Whataburger backpack, filled with a gift card, and cleverly designed Whataburger-themed schools supplies.
- And enter to win a $1000 scholarship to put towards school supplies courtesy of the Oscar Arrieta Allstate Agency.
There's lots more happening at this year's Back to School Expo, but it all ends on September 6th!
In the meantime, check out my recommended list of seven great back to school horror movies that will probably make you feel a little better about virtual learning!