El Paso is the Least Expensive Place to Get Married in the US
I got married in El Paso almost 2 years ago. It wasn't cheap, but apparently compared to the rest of the country, it's the least expensive place to get married. Las Cruces comes in as one of the least expensive places to get married as well. Here are the 10 least expensive places to get married with the average cost of a wedding for each city.
- El Paso, TX - $13,220
- Brownsville, TX - $14,817
- Las Cruces, NM - $17,013
- Knoxville, TN - $17,242
- Fort Smith, AR - $17,682
- Charleston, WV - $17,922
- Springfield, IL - $18,702
- Chattagnooa, TN - $19,010
- Mobile, AL - $19,089
- Jackson, MS - $19,318
So what about the most expensive places to get married? Thankfully none of these locations are near West Texas. Here's your top 10:
- Manhattan, NY - $96,910
- Long Island, NY - $66,409
- Chicago, IL - $60,294
- Cape Cod, MA - $58,425
- Philadelphia, PA - $46,640
- Santa Barbara, CA - $45,991
- Boston, MA - $44,557
- Los Angeles, CA - $42,638
- Miami, FL - $42,596
- San Francisco, CA - $41,341
Of course, you don't have to spend a ton of money on your wedding. You can get married however you want. Head on down to the court house and get hitched. It's your life, do what you want.
Here are some things to think about though when planning your wedding.
- Venue - Where are you getting married?
- Food - Are you going to go simple or more complex with the food options?
- Music - Will you be choosing all your music? Just some? None? Well, you need to pick your first dance music.
- Theme - What is your theme to tie everything together? This has a lot to do with the flowers, table settings, and the overall decoration of the venue.
Those are just some of the things to think about. But again, you could always go to the courthouse.