Closures This Week In El Paso For The Go 10 Project
Another week, and another list of street closures for El Paso. Find out what areas of El Paso will be impacted this week.
The City of El Paso is continuing to grow. To maintain this growth, construction is a necessary evil for people in the city. This week on the west side, there will be full closures of Interstate 10 causing severe congestion in the area. If you want to keep from getting stuck in traffic for awhile, make sure to avoid these areas this week during these times.
I-10 and Mesa Street
- North Mesa Exit Ramp from I-10 East CLOSED
- South Desert Blvd CLOSED from Thorn Ave and North Mesa Street
- DETOUR: I-10 Eastbound exit Redd Road and take Doniphan to North Mesa
I-10 and Sunland Park Drive
- I-10 in both directions COMPLETELY CLOSED at Sunland Park exit
- Sunland Park overpass CLOSED
- Sunland Park I-10 West Entrance ramp CLOSED
- I-10 DETOURS: West- take Sunland Park Drive to North Mesa back to I-10; East- Exit Sunland Park and re-enter at next entrance ramp
- SUNLAND PARK DETOURS: North- take Sunland Park to Paisano and get on I-10 East. Exit Executive Center Blvd then take North Mesa to Sunland Park; South- take North Mesa to enter I-10 East or West
Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Find out more information at the Texas Department of Transportation website. You can also follow the Go 10 Project on Twitter.