11 Of The Best Farmers’ Markets To Hit Up In EP Before Christmas
The countdown to Christmas has begun, and these are eleven of the best holiday farmers' markets to hit up this month to find the perfect unique gift for everyone on your naughty and nice list.
With the ongoing supply chain breakdown, local farmers' markets are the perfect place to find all those handcrafted gifts while supporting locals this holiday season.
This year consider shopping local for your Christmas gifts; shifting a tiny percentage of your holiday shopping from big-box stores to local businesses can significantly impact the business owner and our community.
Cross off every gift from your holiday list, all while supporting locals at any of these eleven farmers' markets taking place this month in El Paso.
Listen to Monika middays all week on 93.1 KISS-FM and download our free 93.1 KISS-FM App.
El Pasoans will find something for everyone on their holiday list at either Upper Valley Artist and Farmers Market, Downtown Farmers Market, or the Country Club Holiday Farmers Market.
All farmers' markets offer a variety of local eats, crafts, art, and more, including fresh produce, local honey, textiles, and plenty of food trucks.
Gift local this holiday season while supporting local businesses, artists, and artisans every weekend leading up to Christmas this month.
Upper Valley Artists & Farmers Market
Christmas at The Ranch
- Saturday - December 4 from 11a.m. -4 p.m. at @weddings___theranchonvintonrd
Christmas Market at The Outlet Shoppes of El Paso
- Saturday - December 11 from 12 p.m – 6 p.m. @outletshoppesatep
The Northwest Merry Market at The Canyons at Cimarron
- Saturday - December 18 from 10am-2pm @thenorthwestmarket @thecanyonsatcimarron
The Last Minute Christmas Market
- Sunday - December 19 from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. at Mesa Plaza (front of Hobby Lobby) /
Upper Valley Market
- Sunday - December 5 & 12 from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. at Mesa Plaza (front of Hobby Lobby)
Country Club Farmer's Market
Christmas Bazaar Market December Schedule
- Saturday - December 4 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (1071 Country Club Rd., 79932)
- Sunday - December 5 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. (Cielo Vista Parking Lot)
- Saturday - December 11 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (1071 Country Club Rd., 79932)
- Sunday - December 12 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Cielo Vista Parking Lot)
- Saturday - December 18 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (1071 Country Club Rd., 79932)
Downtown Farmers Market
- Saturday - December 4 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Located in the Union Plaza District (On Anthony and San Francisco St) 117 Anthony St.
- Free parking is available in the Anthony Street Parking lot.