Wire-to-Wire: Slipknot Tease Documentary With Preview Clip + News on Cage the Elephant + More
In addition to the big stories we covered today, here are some other rock and metal news items from July 25, 2017:
- Slipknot have posted a new preview clip from their upcoming Day of the Gusano documentary. This one centers on the band's rehearsals and can be seen here. The film will screen in theaters for one night only on Sept. 6.
- Cage the Elephant have debuted a new live video for the song "Rubber Ball." Watch the clip, which finds the band playing with a full orchestra and a backing choir, right here. The song is featured on the band's Unpeeled album, due this Friday (July 28).
- Bobaflex will hit the road on Aug. 3 in Lafayette, Ind., to kick off the "Long Time Coming" tour. Dates run through Aug. 19 and come in support of the band's eighth studio album, Eloquent Demons, due Aug. 25. Watch their "Hey You" Pink Floyd cover here and see where they're playing here.
- Pig Destroyer, Helmet, Integrity, Today Is the Day and more are among 19 new acts that have been added to the 2018 Maryland Deathfest. The event, which also features Eyehategod, God Detroned and Broken Hope, will take place May 24-27 in Baltimore.
- Punk legends the Dead Boys will celebrate the 40th anniversary of their Young, Loud and Snotty album with a worldwide tour and a special re-recording of the disc titled Still Snotty: Young, Loud and Snotty at 40! The disc drops Sept. 8 with the tour starting a day earlier in Dallas. See the stops here.
Loudwire 360 News Video