Want Unlimited Paid Vacation Time At Work? Become A Minister Of Happiness!
Sometimes when you’re out looking for jobs, you want something that is going to give you a bunch of perks. With this online job advertisement that is 100% REAL, you may want to go ahead and apply now.
PaeDae explains their company as a:
“PaeDae is a rapidly expanding ad tech startup based in Santa Monica, CA, with offices in New York City and San Francisco. We’re led by a team of experienced serial entrepreneurs, who are seeking intelligent, optimistic team members that live to innovate!”
Do they ever innovate! The company put up this advertisement to get people to apply for a new position at their company, “Minister of Happiness.” Right then, they had me clicking to see if I had what it takes to be a minister. But not any typical minister that you are thinking of. The job description shows they want someone who will recruit new talent to their company, and be a good representative of the company culture. One of the best parts of the job is you are supposed to promote a happy experience for the employees when they are in the company. How do you do that?
- Stay up to date on research about positive psychology and employee happiness
- Ensure that department goals are established, displayed, and celebrated appropriately
- Coordinate employee perks, including daily office lunches, gym memberships, birthday celebrations, and after-hours events
- Maintain virtual internal suggestion box, and present ideas to management
- and more!
- Full medical, dental, and chiropractic coverage – even acupuncture.
- Daily company lunches catered in – and snacks for days!
- Unlimited paid vacation time – because we trust you to hold yourself accountable.
- Gym membership with access to facilities all over LA (and the occasional company hike!)
- Flexible work hours – we know 9am isn’t for everyone.
- Stock options – if you’ve been with us for a year or more, we want you to experience the pride and rewards of ownership.
- Last, but definitely not least – dogs in the office! Bring your own furry friend, or feel free to cuddle with one of the PaeDae pups.