Track Your NCAA Bracket Challenge Entry Here
The games have begun and the heat is on. Follow your Million Dollar NCAA Bracket Challenge bracket, and the bracket of Team 600’s Steve Kaplowitz, below, as the games continue toward the fiery Final Four finale, and the NCAA championship game on April 8.
To see your current score, log in below. Click over to “Leader Board” at the top of the bracket, where you’ll also see the scores of other readers, and of all our DJs.
Bookmark this page and keep checking in to watch your score.
If you predict more games correctly than anyone else who has entered, you win
- $1,000 cash from Teachers Federal Credit Union
- Family four pack from Bob-O’s
- A car detailing from Casa Nissan
- $50 gift card from El Paso Roadhouse
- $50 gift card from Station Recreation
- Officially licensed jersey from Unique Sports
- Compact Tactical Flashlight from Batteries Plus
If you correctly predict 60 or more games, you win $10,000. If you correctly predict every game in the bracket, you win a Million Dollars!
The contest has concluded. Thank you for playing.
Please read our full official contest rules to confirm your eligibility.
- The bracket will be updated with teams following selection announcements on March 17.
- The (4) play-in games on March 19 and March 20 are byes — no prediction required. Predictions are required only for the (63) games beginning Thursday, March 21.
- Play-in game teams will initially be displayed together as one selection, until the winner is determined, at which time, the losing team will be removed.
Questions? Contact us with issues registering or filling out your bracket.