Top Ten Most Ridiculous Lawsuits of 2012
This explains why our society is going to hell in a handbag!
There are so many frivolous lawsuits in the court system right now that it would make your head spin. Of the thousands, these are just the top 10 .
We are pleased to announce the Top Ten Most Ridiculous Lawsuits of 2012 from votes cast throughout the year by visitors to FacesOfLawsuitAbuse.org.
The lawsuits were selected from those featured in the website’s monthly polls for 2012.
The Top Ten Most Ridiculous Lawsuits of 2012 are:
- Intoxicated Florida driver pleads guilty to manslaughter, then sues victim he killed
- Michigan woman files $5 million suit for the leftover gas still in her repossessed car
- 13-year-old Little Leaguer sued by spectator who got hit with baseball
- Maximum security inmate who went to jail with five teeth sues prison for dental problems
- Anheuser Busch sued when longneck bottle used as weapon in bar fight
- National Football League fan sues Dallas Cowboys over hot bench
- California restaurateur sued for disabilities act violations in parking lot he doesn’t own
- Colorado man wins $7 million blaming illness on inhaling microwave popcorn fumes
- $1.7 billion suit claims City of Santa Monica wireless parking meters causing health problems
- Bay Area parents sue school after their son was kicked out of honors class for cheating
Have you heard of or had your own lawsuit that falls into this category??
Go to the bottom of this page and let us know!!