The After Buzz — May 10, 2017
This week a couple of members of September Mourning were kind enough to stick around after the MoSho and join me on the After Buzz.
We talk about a wide range of topics, including:
- How the band got it’s start
- Jobs they did before they were in the band
- We talk about comics, and of course the September Mourning comic
- We also talk about how September Mourning is not the mastering engineer named Emily Lazar you find if you Google her
- In case you’re wondering about her costume we certainly covered that topic.
- How long it takes her to get ready.
- How many different versions of the costume she has.
- Does she have a new version of the costume in the works?
- Has there ever been an issue with the costume right before or during a show that they have had to deal with immediately?
If you want more info and keep up to date with September Mourning, check out their website HERE.
Subscribe to KLAQ El Paso on