Scheduled Road Construction And Closures For This Week
It's 2018, a brand new year and plenty of new road projects in the Sun City! See if your commute will be affected by road construction or closures.
Doesn’t matter when you’re traveling through the westside of El Paso, it looks like congestion is going to be an issue. Even the east side isn’t immune to the traffic and headaches. With road closures, lane closures and more, El Paso traffic is getting worse before it gets any better. There will be some major freeway and road closures happening this week so make sure you are aware so you don’t get caught stuck in traffic.
Jan. 15 - Feb. 11
Paisano Drive is COMPLETE CLOSURE for approximately 300 feet starting at Sunland Park Drive.
Sunland Park Drive down to two lanes from Constitution to Paisano
I-10 East at Sunland Park Drive
Jan. 21-23 ( 9 pm-6 am)
- I-10 East COMPLETELY CLOSED between North Mesa and Sunland Park Drive
- I-10 East North Mesa Entrance ramp CLOSED
- I-10 East Resler Drive Entrance Ramp CLOSED
- I-10 East Sunland Park Park Fyover Entrance Ramp CLOSED
I-10 West at Executive
Jan. 24 and 25 (9 pm-6 am)
- I-10 West COMPLETELY CLOSED between Executive Center and Sunland Park Drive
- I-10 West Schuster/ UTEP Entrance CLOSED
- I-10 East Paisano Entrance CLOSED
Jan. 21- Jan. 24 (9 pm- 5 am)
- 375 Southbound COMPLETELY CLOSED between Vista Del Sol and Pellicano
- Entrance ramp at Montwood CLOSED
- US 54 North COMPLETELY CLOSED Hondo Pass Drive and Transmountain
- US 54 North Hondo Pass entrance ram CLOSED
- US 54 North Diana exit ramp CLOSED
- US 54 North Transmountain exit ramp CLOSED
Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Find out more information at the Texas Department of Transportation website. You can also follow the Go 10 Project on Twitter.