Scheduled Road Construction And Closures For This Week
It's 2018, a brand new year and plenty of new road projects in the Sun City! See if your commute will be affected by road construction or closures.
Doesn’t matter when you’re traveling through the westside of El Paso, it looks like congestion is going to be an issue. Even the east side isn’t immune to the traffic and headaches. With road closures, lane closures and more, El Paso traffic is getting worse before it gets any better. There will be some major freeway and road closures happening this week so make sure you are aware so you don’t get caught stuck in traffic.
U.S. 54 (Jan. 15- Jan. 19; 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. nightly)
- US 54 northbound between Hondo Pass Drive and Transmountain overpass COMPLETELY CLOSED
- Northbound Hondo Pass entrance ramp CLOSED
- Northbound Diana exit ramp CLOSED
- Northbound Transmountain exit ramp CLOSED
Sunland Park Drive ( Jan. 15; 4 a.m. to noon)
- I-10 West Sunland Park Entrance Ramp CLOSED
Paisano at Sunland (till Feb. 11)
- Paisano Drive Entrance to I-10 CLOSED
I-10 West at Executive (Jan. 17 and Jan. 18; 9 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- I-10 West COMPLETELY CLOSED between Executive Center Blvd. and Sunland Park Drive
- I-10 East Paisano Drive Entrance CLOSED
- I-10 West Schuster/UTEP Entrance CLOSED
Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Please follow the detour signs in place on all projects. All work is dependent upon weather conditions. Find out more information at the Texas Department of Transportation website. You can also follow the Go 10 Project on Twitter.