The Ribs are ready to ROCK!!
Hope to see all of you Sunday for Rib Rock at Western Playland! Here are a few things to keep in mind:
1) Buy your tickets in advance .. they’re WAY cheaper! Children 2 and under are free!
2) Tix available at Western Beverage locations Friday and Saturday ONLY!! They’re open ‘til 9pm. Closed Sunday.
3) Also at The State Line Restaurant, but if you wait til Sunday there is a chance they may sell out there! Buy early!!
4) All the rides will be up and running and The State Line will have their awesome ribs and other bbq for sale!
5) Gates open at 2:00pm
6) Insignificance goes on at 2pm. Followed by The Third Edge at 3 and then Led Zep-again at 4!
7) Park closes around 7.
8) No pets, no outside food or drink .. you might want to bring a light jacket and sun screen. I know, weird combo huh?? It is supposed to be really nice and sunny Sunday; although in the evening (get it .. In The Evening?? HAAAAA!) it will cool down.
Any questions, visit KLAQ.com or call the rocklines. 880-4955 To read more on this awesome Led Zeppelin tribute, click on the link below!