Random Stats For Your Valentine’s Day
Apparently people saying ValenTIME’s Day is an issue. I had no idea. And I usually pick up on people saying things incorrectly. But I guarantee I’m going to hear it now ever time someone says’ it wrong. Anyway, here are some stats for this ValenTINE’s Day, courtesy of PR Newswire, Daily Mail, ABC 6 Providence, and Bustle.
- More than 80% of people are doing something for this Valentine’s Day. That doesn’t necessarily mean doing something with a date. There are lots of things for singles to do on Valentine’s Day.
- 55% of people expect to have sex tonight, and 34% of women say that’s what they want most.
- 46% of people think they should get today off. Those people, are lazy morons.
- 13% of people have been dumped on Valentine’s Day, while 12% have gotten engaged.
- 71% of people will go out to dinner either tonight or some time this week to celebrate.
- 87% of people will cheat on their diet tonight, and 44% will order a more expensive item than they normally would.
- 8% of people will spend more than $500, while 3% of people will spend less than $3.
- And now for the oddest stat of all. One out of 5 people think it’s okay to go on a first date on Valentine’s Day.