Puddle Of Mud Singer Has On-Stage Meltdown, Injures Fan
Wes Scantlin flipped out. Again.
- Arrested for possession of a controlled substance in January 2012.
- Arrested for being drunk and getting into a scuffle on an airplane in September 2012
- Had 2 warrants served on him after being caught speeding in May 2013.
- Allegedly attacked his ex-wife later that May.
- Vandalism with a buzz saw and sledgehammer in July.
- Another warrant was issued on him for missing a court date in December 2013.
He’s been a busy boy and now, he’s accused of injuring a fan at a recent Dallas concert. Witnesses report that Wes was lip syncing, badly apparently, and totally lost his mind when the crowd called him on it. He started yelling at them, flipping them off and throwing water bottles at them. At one point, he got into a tug of war with someone in the crowd and then walked off stage after saying:
“It ain’t my fault that I’m the hottest motherf—er in the god damn building.”
He also threw his microphone into the crowd and it appears to have struck and injured at least one fan. Check out what happened below!
Puddle Of Mudd are scheduled to play Tricky Falls April 26th. Assuming Wes is still a free man at that point anyway!