Taste of El Paso 2013
Taste of El Paso 2013
Presented by Hoy Fox Mercedes-Benz, Infiniti, Volkswagen, Acura.
Taste of El Paso returns to the Convention Center on November 13th and 14th, 2013.
For two evenings, Taste of El Paso will bring together twelve of the area’s best restaurants, each featuring delicious entrees paired with a wine or craft beer. To finish the evening, enjoy three desserts from the area’s most delectable pastry shops, giving you an incredible culinary experience. Enjoy it all while listening to soft Jazz performed on the TFCU stage in the center of the room. New this year, a cocktail hour. Starting at 5 pm people can lounge and socialize in the convention center lobby prior to the seated dinner.
2013’s Main Courses Provided by:
- Red Mountain Bistro
- Julio’s Café Corona serving Cochinita Pibil.
- SuZu Restaurant serving Shrimp Al Ajo.
- Garufa Argentinean Restaurant serving Ribeye and an Argentinean empanada.
- The Garden serving Mexican roll and fish tacos.
- Nuovo Cappetto serving shrimp tres formaggio.
- Mesa Street serving Asian beer-braised short ribs served with a Yukon gold potatoes fry wakami and micro fennel.
- Pelican’s Steaks and Seafood serving blackened Cajun salmon herb with wild rice pilaf and New England clam chowder.
- El Luchador serving pork marinated in pineapple and orange juice with pina pico and carne asada tacos.
- Pho Tre Bien serving chicken or brisket pho with marinaded beef and chicken skewers.
- Magic Bistro serving walnut-crusted salmon on a bed of greens with a pomegranate vinaigrette and chocolate bread pudding with pecans and cranberry.
- The Hoppy Monk serving bison short rib with vegetables and a liege waffle with whipped rogue creamery blue cheese and seasonal berries.
2013’s Dessert Provided By:
- Belle Sucre Bakery serving hand-crafted pastries.
- The Pastry Chef serving German holiday stolen; Holiday filled cookies.
- Sweet Addiction serving Bombshell Orange mini-cupcakes and chocolate salted caramel mini-cupcakes.
Tickets include twelve dinner samples, one from each participating restaurant, and a paired craft beer or wine tasting. Tickets also include three dessert samples, one from each dessert establishment listed above. Iced tea and coffee will be provided for all guests. Seats are reserved by ticket purchase.
Not sure how Taste of El Paso works? Read the overview here.
Cocktail hour begins at 5pm, seated dinner begins at approximately 6:00 pm.
Tickets will be on sale soon at Ticketmaster or at the Plaza Theatre Box Office. Group tables will be available for sale for the event, tables will be sold to groups of ten at a group rate. For group sales or information on Taste of El Paso tickets call the Plaza Theatre Box Office at 915-231-1100. Listen to our radio station to learn about discounted ticket opportunities when available.
Taste of El Paso is made possible thanks to the sponsors below.