Downtown El Paso’s Chalk The Block 2016 Line-Up Announced
The City of El Paso Museums and Cultural Affairs Department has revealed the line-up for this year’s Chalk the Block festival.
All the art, colors, activities and fun is coming back to Downtown El Paso this October! Artists from all over the world travel to El Paso for this fun and unique event. Chalk The Block is happening October 14, 15 and 16 in the beautiful Downtown Arts District.
Here is the 2016 Chalk The Block line-up:
• Go For It – Matthew Hoffman, Chicago, Illinois
• The Carpetbag Brigade – New River, Arizona
• Selfie Wall – Agency Architecture, El Paso, Texas/Clayton, Missouri
• Gon Kirin – Teddy Lo – Hong Kong
• Wall to Wall Mural Project – Curated by Los Dos featuring local and regional artists
Here's what Assistant Director of Museums and Cultural Affairs Ben Fyffe had to say about this year's Chalk The Block:
“This festival started with 12 artists and 5,000 people attending. We have steadily grown to include more than 200 artists, vendors and musicians and installations from around the world."
Chalk The Block is thanks to the City of El Paso Museums and Cultural Affairs Department and the El Paso Community Foundation. For more information, visit the Chalk The Block website or call (915) 212-0110.