Test Your ‘Star Wars’ Knowledge, You Could Win Tickets to ‘Rogue One’
All this week we're qualifying people to join our big Star Wars trivia finale this Sunday. It's pretty simple. Each day we're qualifying two people. How do you qualify? Call in when Buzz says to, be the right caller, and answer three trivia questions in 30 seconds. If you get three right, you've made it to the finals.
Curious to know what kind of questions will be asked to qualify? Well, here you go. These are the kind of questions you can expect. The answers are below the questions.
- Where will you never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy?
- What is another name for sand people?
- What planet did Luke travel to, to find Yoda?
- What species is Chewbacca?
- Boba Fett is a clone of who?
- What ship does Han Solo pilot?
- What is the lava planet Obi Wan and Anakin battle on in Revenge of the Sith?
- What Jedi did Samuel L. Jackson play?
- What is Emperor Palpatine's Sith name?
- What planet did the Trade Federation create a blockade on?
- Mos Eisley
- Tusken Raiders
- Jango Fett
- Millennium Falcon
- Mace Windu
- Darth Sidious