Ready To Feel Old? Check Out How The Class Of 2018 View The World
Kids heading into their first year of college this year were generally born in 1996. Check out some of the things they have always have and never seen!
Beloit College has released this list so that professors and administrators can see that their experiences are very different from those of the students.
- During their initial weeks of kindergarten, they were upset by endlessly repeated images of planes blasting into the World Trade Center.
- When they see wire-rimmed glasses, they think Harry Potter, not John Lennon.
- “Press pound” on the phone is now translated as “hit hashtag.”
- Yet another blessing of digital technology: They have never had to hide their dirty magazines under the bed.
- “Good feedback” means getting 30 likes on your last Facebook post in a single afternoon.
Check out the full list for the rest!