Hiker Falls off Cliff, Gets Bitten by Poisonous Snake and, He’s Cool [VIDEO]
He almost drowned too. Talk about having a bad day huh?
14-year old Brock and his 16-year old brother Josh were walking along a seaside cliff in England when Brock slipped and fell 100 feet. He landed on a ledge, suffering a broken pelvis and severe bruising. Josh climbed down to pull him up to a higher ledge because the tide was coming in and Brock was about to be under water.
As they struggled up the cliffside, Brock reached up to grab a rock and was promptly tagged by an adder. The only poisonous snake native to England just happened to be chilling on the one rock Josh chose to grab. Somedays, nothing goes right.
As Brock's arm swelled to three times it's normal size, Josh ran for help and then went to get their Mom. How's your day going?