College Graduate Attempts to Sell Diploma and ‘College Memories’ to Pay off Debt
After graduating four years ago, this frustrated college student has decided to sell her "mint" condition college diploma to hopefully get herself out of debt. Stephanie Ritter is a 26-year-old college graduate from Florida State University. After graduating from college, Ritter moved to Southern California and believed that she would be able to get a job with her new Bachelor's Degree in her field -- theater.
Unfortunately for her, jobs weren't plentiful in Southern California, and she is now $40,000 in debt. She is now working as an assistant in Los Angeles and looking for a way to get herself out of debt. Now, she has put her "mint condition" diploma on Ebay for sale, as well as all the memories she has had while attending college.
Why waste four years of your life going to a state school for a piece of paper when you can just buy mine? I graduated from Florida State University in 2011 and have yet to use my diploma, so save yourself the time and buy college experience**featuring diploma!
If you choose the "Buy It Now" option for $50,000 you will receive the full Florida State experience! What does this experience include?
- Access to all of my college memories/Facebook albums for 6 months! (access to any memories by phone or text between 10-7 Sunday-Thursday so you can give someone the most authentic specific memories straight from my brain to their ears)
- A show (on me) at the FSU School of Theatre (on opening night if time permits!)
- I will rent a car and show you the best view of the capitol building (where it looks most like a penis)
- A walking tour of the theatre where I performed How I Learned to Drive.
- A driving tour of the spots I got speeding tickets in between classes!
- A very quick drive by my former drug dealer/yoga teachers house so as not to arouse suspicion.
- **A TOUR OF ALL OF MY FAVORITE PUBLIXES INCLUDING SWEET TEA AT EACH LOCATION!!**
- A walking tour of all the trash cans my ex silently projectile vomited in on our way to big events.<3
If this seems like something you would be interested in (I really hope not), you can make Stephanie Ritter an offer on the Ebay page. She even lists all the different ways you can use your brand new diploma you bought. You can use it in a Facebook picture, write that you have on on a resume, use as a coaster, a prop and more. In the end, Ritter said she is basically wanting the money to help her get out of debt and validate the time she says she wasted from 2007 to 2011. You can read more on her Ebay ad.