Where In El Paso Should You Be Able To Pay Child Support?
Janna, with fellow Townsquare Media station WGRD, wrote about 7-11 and Family Dollar stores accepting child support payments.
Texas takes it directly out of your check and hands it over to baby momma/daddy. If you get paid in cash and/or can't write and mail off a money order, I guess this service could be useful though. But, where?
- Personally, I like the 7-11 idea. C'mon, a payment center that also sells beer and condoms? It's such a great study in strategy, cause and effect!
- Bars. That's where it all starts in El Chuco anyway, right? You could make a payment while liquoring up your next ex/payee. (Hell, maybe you could even start working out the terms.)
- Chicos Tacos. Typically the start or finish (after the bar) of El Paso date nights.
- Juarez. For all the underage and on parole peeps. (See bars, above.)
- The "Lovers Lane" area closest to the high school(s).
Any other place in El Paso that could offer this service?