What’s Going on at Street Fest – 2013 Vendors and Activities
There’s more than just music at Street Fest! There will be tons more for you to see all over the festival grounds!
Visit the Convention Center for the area’s largest car show, sponsored by Orielly Auto Parts! Click here for information on the vehicles that will come to town for the competition! Also in the Convention Center, you can see the Hoy Fox Toyota and Dick Poe Toyota vehicle display. Southwest University’s mobile center will be open and ready for you stop in and check out.
The Wild Horse Night Club Cocktail Lounge (Abraham Chavez Theatre) is one of the best places for you to cool down from the hot sun, it is also one of only a couple of places that you can grab a mixed drink. While you’re sipping on your cocktail you can listen to some great music on the Indie Stage as well as visit some vendor booths including Chavez Crystals, Face It Face Painting, KCS Silver Jewelry, all thanks to Wild Horse Night Club!
On the Convention Center Plaza you will find a great variety of awesome vendor booths, take your chance to win a scratch off at the Texas Lottery mobile booth. Take a photo at the official Street Fest Photo Booth, sponsored by Firestone. Grab a cigar at the Mesa Street booth and don’t forget to keep your ticket stub, you’ll have a $5.00 off coupon for Happy Hour at Mesa Street on the back!
Silent DJ is back! Located right outside of the Museum of Art.
The Frito Lay Fan Cam will be recording the crowd live at Street Fest, so smile and be ready to be front and center on the live Fan Cam video feed.
Art’s Festival Plaza will become the T Mobile Hot Spot! DJs will flood the Hot Spot Stage and you’ll be able to checkout everything T Mobile has to offer in their customized area.
Don’t forget that Street Fest will feature two nights of fireworks, thanks to Teacher’s Federal Credit Union.
The following vendor booths will be on site for you to see, plus some of the city’s best mobile food vendors.
- Cabo Joe’s – Santa Fe Street
- Big Dog Hot Dog– Santa Fe Street
- Forma Pizzeria– Santa Fe Street
- Southwest Kettle Corn– Santa Fe Street
- Tropical Snow– Santa Fe Street and by Art’s Festival Plaza
- Fuddrucker’s– Santa Fe Street
- Korean Taco Mobile Food Truck– Santa Fe Street
- Buffalo Wild Wings– Santa Fe Street
- Everyday Gyro– Santa Fe Street
- Lila’s Turkey Legs– Santa Fe Street
- Emma’s Gorditas- Main Street
- Desert Rustic Kitchen- Main Street
- Compumex- Main Street. Compumex is a Direct TV retailer that will be on site to show you the best Direct TV deals in the area!
- Kook Caps and T-Shirts- Main Street and San Francisco Street. Light up toys, glow items, and t-shirts will be on sale at the Kool Caps and T’s!
- Station Recreation- Your on-site hookah option! Try their amazing flavors.
- J&M Sports- Convention Center Plaza J&M Sports will have a booth with a variety of sports stuff for you to checkout!
- Scentsy- Abraham Chavez
- Merchandise Booth- The official Street Fest Merchandise Booth will be located on the Convention Center Plaza! If you’re looking for band merch- this is the place to go!
- Ziasol- Abraham Chavez
- State Farm-
- KCS Silver Jewelry- Abraham Chavez
- September Olsen- This booth will feature handmade vests for your dog!
- Face It Face Painting- Abraham Chavez
- Smoker’s Paradise- San Francisco Street
- All State- Abraham Chavez