What Three Items Could You Buy Together to Make a Cashier Freak Out?
This is inspired by a question someone asked on Quora.
Can you name three items that would cause the cashier to freak out? Only three. No more, no less. Here's what I came up with:
- A school backpack, a long black trench-coat and an AR-15.
- A dog leash, a jar of peanut butter and a Hustler magazine
- Full camouflage suit, ladder and binoculars
- Large butchers knife, fava beans and a nice Chianti
- (And, while I'm thinking of that movie) Lotion, hose and bucket with a length of rope
- Assorted Halloween candy, razor blades and apples
- Cake mix, rat poison and a sympathy card
- Pregnancy test, wire coat hanger and a mop
- Frying pan, a Chinese cookbook and a puppy
- Jar of lubricant, porn magazine and a man's leather belt
- Bottle of wine, romantic candles and a Doc McStuffins DVD
- Donuts, donut holes and a bottle of Elmer's glue
- Lighter fluid, a super soaker and a butane lighter
- A tiki torch, a white sheet and scissors
- Gerbil food, gerbil and KY Jelly
- Economy sized sleeping pills, bottle of bourbon and a "Do Not Resuscitate" bracelet
- Acid, a dental retractor and a steel funnel
- Sudafed, a hammer and a package of straws
- A breast pump, diapers for a newborn and a gallon of Vodka
...and, finally, this is my favorite. I am both proud of myself and simultaneously disgusted to have thought of this.
- Take a box of condoms up to checkout
- Whatever the price is, tell the cashier you don't have enough money
- Go put the condoms back
- Go back to the same cashier with saran wrap and rubber bands