What is SEO? A Hilarious Digital Explanation From El Paso DJs
As keeper of exquisite El Paso websites like this one, Kiss El Paso, and 600 ESPN El Paso, it’s my job to make sure we have great content for you to read. I wondered how much of the techy stuff our DJs understood so I asked them a simple question. What is SEO?
For the non-computer nerd folks, it’s an acronym for search engine optimization. Very simply, it’s how to get your website to show up when people Google search different things.
So I asked around, “In the digital world, what does SEO mean?"
Here are some of the best responses:
- Sex Exchange Office - Glenn Garza
- Social Expert Organizer - Chad Middleton
- Stupid Employees Out of Control - Monika, Kiss-FM
- Sexually Equal Opportunities - Scott Ronson
- Sexually Explicit Objects - Lisa Sanchez
- and my favorite - Sh!t Evens Out - Patty Campos
Thankfully, three DJs knew the correct answer.
I’m also especially thankful that my job doesn't have anything to do with a sex exchange office because who can keep track of those fluctuating exchange rates?
Looks like I’ve got more training to do.